Thursday, December 16, 2010

CCCCCCoooooolllllldddddd!!!!!!

It's been very cold.  Good thing I'm retired as my car isn't working.  It froze up and I don't feel like spending the money and time to unfreeze it so I'm stuck in the house for a while.  Been decorating the tree, baking, cleaning and taking long winter naps.
The winter months seem to be moving along just as fast as the summer and fall months did.  Not sure if that's good or bad.
There is a beautiful star that follows the moon around at night, or maybe it's a planet.  I love the night sky but I don't know much about it.
My Christmas shopping is done, not much this year, and I've been wrapping the gifts.
I have a real tree...Scotch Pine...it looks like an artificial one that I put together wrong.
Well the dryer just shut off so I'll be closing for now.

No comments: