Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Backyard in Spring

Easter egg hunt. The backyard looks pretty brown in early Spring. Slate path in foreground, sandbox, birdbath, bench, compost area, bird feeder pole (squirrels broke off the actual bird feeder). It greens up pretty fast once the warm weather gets here. I got a bigger swimming pool for the yard and am looking for a wooden swing set and swinging bench. Making a little park this summer although there are three parks within walking distance...we go to those as well. Kids had a lot of fun on the hunt. I'm looking for a spot to upload a lot of pictures so as not to worry so much about losing them all. I do save to cd's every six months but in the meantime I am concerned about losing them as this computer is already nine years old. I must stop believing in make do or do without...10 years is too old for a computer and 20 years is too old for an automobile. I can't believe how fast the days go by.

No comments: