Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hi

A couple things.
Oprah Winfrey has a CD that can be downloaded for free. Very pretty Christmas music. She even has the CD cover and also an explanation on how to... it's only for the next 48 hours so hurry.
http://oprah.com/
The other thing is Barack and Michelle OBama will be on Barbara Walters tonight and it sounds like it's going to be a very nice introduction to our president and first lady elect. I believe it's on at 9 central time...may be Fox 11, not sure if it's on the same channel as the View or not.
Oops my bacons done, have to go eat.
Happy Thanksgiving

Oh, one more thing, to explain the pictures over on the right side there. That's a little thingy that displays all the pictures that have just been uploaded to all the blogs...if you click on one of them it will take you to the blog that the picture is on. Pretty cool. I met someone in Australia that had a beautiful garden.

2 comments:

aims said...

Hello and HAPPY THANKSGIVING! The blogger play seems cool; I'll have to look into that!

You take care and enjoy your holiday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling me about the Christmas music. I have downloaded a couple already and am hearing one as I type away. The Barbara W. special sounds interesting and will be watching. Was wondering about the pictures. Just wish they would go a teeny bit slower. I was trying to find some of people's knitting but these old eyes are too slow. I kind of get mesmerized by the moving pictures. Pretty neat.